Rocket League X Portal Is Disappointingly Not What You Think
It’s currently summer here in the Southern Hemisphere and godawfully sweltering in Cape Town so Rocket League’s upcoming Winter Games DLC is likely only going to make us locals yearn for that frigid frosty embrace, like hugging the girl who left you because of your Fallout 4 addiction. So here’s something else for you Rocket League fiends.
It’s a Portal crossover! Albeit without the epic possibility of actually using portals.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Just picture it, instead of a flat arena you’ve got something uneven, treacherous and more like an obstacle course with tons of hinderances to negotiate whilst still trying to score. The results could be amazing. Alas, that’s up to the modders.
The official Rocket League and Portal crossover is a little less incredible but still cool.
From tomorrow you’ll be able to nab some sweet ornaments for your ride. All with a delightfully Portal-ey theme.
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
This will be available to both PC and PS4 players. Now if they could get Stephen Merchant and Ellen Mclain to deliver commentary that would just be aces.