Battlefront’s Day One Patch Does A Bit Of Cleaning Up
Day one patches are par for the course now, and EA and DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront is going to be no exception.
Battlefront’s patch doesn’t seem to be fixing anything majorly broken, thankfully, but rather just polishing off the experience before it officially launches to the public.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
The patch notes, as provided on Reddit, are as follows:
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
These patch notes come from the official PlayStation 4 changelog, and the patch is available currently for Playstation 4 and Xbox One, for those who have managed to get their copies prior to launch.
The game is set to release next Tuesday, although many players already have their hands on the upcoming multiplayer shooter through EA Access on Xbox One.
Star Wars Battlefront releases November 17 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.