eGamer Podcast #106: Assassin’s Greed Impunity
Recorded: 18 November 2014
Welcome to episode one-oh-six of the eGamer Podcast which now bleeps out everything offensive, resulting in basically an hour and a half of bleeping. Since that doesn’t make for the greatest of entertainment we’ve opted instead for just a few of the more offensive stuff. You know, all things in moderation. Bleep! With that in mind, enjoy the fearsome foursome (we’re working on a better name) discussing all things gaming and movie (that we care about) in this jam-packed episode, and let us know in the comments if you like our bleep effect.
Topics discussed this week include Assassin’s Creed: Unity’s pros and cons, Far Cry 4’s positive reception, and Interstellar’s mix of awesome and disappointing.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We’re doing introductions now? Dafuq.
- What’s good and what’s bad about AC Unity.
- Still listening?
- Azhar shares his belated thoughts on Sunset Overdrive.
- How are Far Cry 4 reviews so positive?
- Are we back in 2012, with AC second place to Far Cry?
- But why is India hating on Dragon Age?
- We take a moment to hate on India on Dragon Age’s behalf.
- Will GTA V’s first person mode be controversial?
- The stark difference between real-life and videogame violence.
- Find out what we thought of Interstellar (minor spoiler warning).
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed, Libsyn or iTunes so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.