eGamer Podcast #104: Volvo Pls Fix
Recorded: 04 November 2014
Welcome to episode one-hundred-and-four of the eGamer Podcast, now with a billion times more gaming talk and a moustache story. #GamerGate
Topics discussed this week include Dota 2’s broken item drops, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare review scores and Movember.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- So how’s those Advanced Warfare scores hey?
- We’d tell you about The Evil Within but it would scare you.
- Guess why Dota 2 is suddenly a broken game after a single update?
- volvo pls fix.
- But what on earth is that new Alone in the Dark trailer about?
- Far Cry 4’s multiplayer looks… interesting.
- Can a bad multiplayer offering still be fun with friends?
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity just dropped the most interesting trailer yet.
- Did you see that first person GTA V trailer?
- We take a moment to get offensive.
- So is it mice or mouses?
- We answer your questions… or lack thereof?
- Are you partaking in Movember?
- The PS+ offerings in the coming months are looking pretty sweet.
- WTF is Chappie?
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.