eGamer Podcast #103: Dawn Of Infinity
Recorded: 28 October 2014
Welcome to episode one-hundred-and-three of the eGamer Podcast which has an equal mix of gaming and comic book adaptation talk. We’re kidding it’s mostly the latter but in our defence, nobody asked questions this week except for our favourite parasite! Still, if comic book adaptations are your thing…
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include Marvel’s phase three, DC’s TV series and Sunset Overdrive actually being great after all.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Share play isn’t going to be a thing in SA just yet.
- Did you know the PS4 has voice controls? Well, kinda…
- But what are voice controls really even for?
- Marvel has released their phase three lineup and it’s looking incredible!
- Who has the better movie lineup between Marvel and DC?
- David Goyer is just a dick!
- How awesome was that Age of Ultron trailer?
- We take a moment to talk to you about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- But how good are DC’s TV series?
- We answer your question.
- Cavie has something to admit about Sunset Overdrive.
- Why don’t more people care about D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die?
- Shit gets proper offensive.
- Is anyone still listening?
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.