eGamer Podcast #94: Getting Rekt
Recorded: 19 August 2014
Welcome to episode ninety-four of the eGamer Podcast which has about as much gaming talk in it as EA has good faith. But hey, there’s other talk!
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: A Survivor’s Guide To Fallout 4 With A Partner | 1 day ago
- Review: Fallout 4 Is Fantastic But Far From Flawless | 1 day ago
- Quantum Break Is Officially “Fucking Stunning” | 4 days ago
- Toast On Jam: Fallout 4 And Backwards Compatibility – Gaming’s Unhealthy Obsession With The Past | 6 days ago
Topics discussed include Diablo III, The Sims 4 and getting rekt.
Here are the shownotes for this week:
- Get MLG rekt!
- Going from playing Sacred 3 to playing Diablo III.
- Bianca has a semi.
- We share some of our recent derps, and shitty journalism.
- Cue the sad violins.
- If you’re pre-ordering The Sims 4, don’t.
- We take a moment to
hate ontalk about ACIII.
- No more origin stories for Marvel movies.
- There really isn’t much gaming talk this week.
- We talk about gaming tattoos we’d get.
- Get Snoop rekt!
- What do you even do at the end of your studies?
- And now for some Russians.
- We answer your questions.
- Get fruit rekt!
- Cool band names, because we can.
- Dom finishes all over the podcast.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.