eGamer Podcast #93: Rise Of A Groot
Recorded: 12 August 2014
Welcome to episode ninety-three of the eGamer Podcast, which has all of your Gamescom 2014 and Guardians of the Galaxy need. Don’t worry, no spoilers on the latter. But plenty spoilers about Gamescom, we’re afraid. Also included is some Thabolicious magic!
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include the new Tomb Raider being an Xbox exclusive, spoiler-free Guardians of the Galaxy discussion and EA Access.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Obligatory Assassin’s Creed mention.
- What’s with all the dead people this week?
- But why is everyone mourning a dead actor?
- Hitler was actually a really great guy… before that whole thing with the Jews.
- We try to figure out why the next Tomb Raider is an Xbox exclusive.
- It’s time to talk Guardians of the Galaxy! (No spoilers, don’t worry.)
- We have some Avengers recommendations for everyone.
- But have you seen Call of Duty: Titanfall?
- Someone wants this chess set.
- Is Microsoft pretending Kinect doesn’t exist?
- Shit gets seriously racist.
- What exactly is EA Access and why is it a thing?
- We answer your question.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.