eGamer Podcast #92: Destiny Gone Rogue
Recorded: 06 August 2014
Welcome to episode ninety-two of the eGamer Podcast, which has all the Destiny talk you’ll ever need, and then some. There’s also other things, even a special guest, but it’s mostly for you lovers of that luminary title from the masterminds behind the greatest gaming series on the planet. Praise be Destiny’s name. (Also obligatory AC talk.)
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 6 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 6 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include Assassin’s Creed: Rogue, Destiny’s fanbase and Halo’s legacy.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- A wild POItjie appears!
- What’s this new fishing game everyone is talking about?
- How’s this new Assassin’s Creed game, hey?
- Is Adam away planning for the new Fallout?
- Exactly what was fun about the Destiny beta?
- Cavie explains why Destiny won’t fail but should.
- And we finally get some exposition on why Halo isn’t regarded so greatly.
- Some other stuff happens.
- No Guardians of the Galaxy talk this week, sadly.
- We answer your questions.
- Apparently this is funny.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.