Comments Of The Week — “Xbox Fanboys=The Cancer Of Gaming”
This winter, one website will take on the world by being as unilaterally offensive as possible but that website is not us. We’re all good little children. I swear.
We certainly didn’t offend all the psychotic PS4 fanboys nor did we offend a few sensitive people and we certainly didn’t offend the MSSA. To be fair, all we had to do for the last one was state facts.
- 10 Quick Tips For Newcomers To Dragon Age: Inquisition | 1 day ago
- Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Review: Captivating Capacitive Switches | 6 days ago
- [UPDATE] Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Be Sold In India Because Of Gay Sex Scenes | 1 week ago
- How To Disable The Dreaded Blue Ticks On WhatsApp | 1 week ago
Also also, that headline? Quite possibly ironic.
Kudos to Azhar, Caveshen and Bracken on making the comments flow.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.