Comments Of The Week — “Xbox Fanboys=The Cancer Of Gaming”
This winter, one website will take on the world by being as unilaterally offensive as possible but that website is not us. We’re all good little children. I swear.
We certainly didn’t offend all the psychotic PS4 fanboys nor did we offend a few sensitive people and we certainly didn’t offend the MSSA. To be fair, all we had to do for the last one was state facts.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 7 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 7 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
Also also, that headline? Quite possibly ironic.
Kudos to Azhar, Caveshen and Bracken on making the comments flow.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.