Comments Of The Week — “ERROR 404: Article Unfinished!”
It’s almost a relief that after a week of heavy commenting and stirring the pot we could sit back and watch other people get in trouble. People like oh… Zoe Quinn.
Of course, the industry is always looking to lend a helping hand with its own steady stream idiocy such as EA being EA or the reactions the Quinnspiracy has sparked. Then there’s Ubisoft who are scaling back their last-gen support while releasing a last-gen only Assassin’s Creed game.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Also, we screwed up a lot this week but what do you expect from unskilled labour.
Be sure to check out #WeLoveGameDevs if you’re tired of seeing the bad side of the industry.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.