IndieFix: No Man’s Sky
Welcome to the latest episode of IndieFix. In IndieFix, I offer an analysis of a topic related to the indie scene, indie development and indie games industry. This week’s episode focuses on the indie game No Man’s Sky. Enjoy!
In this week’s episode:
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Is All Style And No Soul | 6 days ago
- “Sony F***ing Nailed It” – Unity Boss On PS4 Versus Xbox One | 1 week ago
- A Cataclysmic Dawn: Daredevil And How Comic Books Adaptations Can Evolve | 3 weeks ago
- Steam Hands The Ban-Hammer To Game Developers | 3 weeks ago
- No Man’s Sky Developers Not Deterred By Flood
- E3 2014: No Man’s Sky Knocks It Clean Out The Park
- Why Isn’t No Man’s Sky Coming To PC?
- No Man’s Sky video recounts the history of Hello Games
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamFullMetalZA