IndieFix: No Man’s Sky
Welcome to the latest episode of IndieFix. In IndieFix, I offer an analysis of a topic related to the indie scene, indie development and indie games industry. This week’s episode focuses on the indie game No Man’s Sky. Enjoy!
In this week’s episode:
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- No Man’s Sky Developers Not Deterred By Flood
- E3 2014: No Man’s Sky Knocks It Clean Out The Park
- Why Isn’t No Man’s Sky Coming To PC?
- No Man’s Sky video recounts the history of Hello Games
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamFullMetalZA