IndieFix: No Man’s Sky
Welcome to the latest episode of IndieFix. In IndieFix, I offer an analysis of a topic related to the indie scene, indie development and indie games industry. This week’s episode focuses on the indie game No Man’s Sky. Enjoy!
In this week’s episode:
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Playing Hero Is Boring | 1 week ago
- Microsoft To Get More Aggressive Pushing Windows 10 Upgrade In 2016 | 2 weeks ago
- GTA Online Has Become Spoopy | 2 weeks ago
- Review: Halo 5: Guardians Lockes Down The Gameplay Experience Masterfully | 2 weeks ago
- No Man’s Sky Developers Not Deterred By Flood
- E3 2014: No Man’s Sky Knocks It Clean Out The Park
- Why Isn’t No Man’s Sky Coming To PC?
- No Man’s Sky video recounts the history of Hello Games
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamFullMetalZA