IndieFix: No Man’s Sky
Welcome to the latest episode of IndieFix. In IndieFix, I offer an analysis of a topic related to the indie scene, indie development and indie games industry. This week’s episode focuses on the indie game No Man’s Sky. Enjoy!
In this week’s episode:
- Hitman Demands Publisher Trust We Don’t Have | 1 day ago
- Bethesda’s First E3: Glorious Triumph And Some Disappointment | 3 days ago
- Now What The Hell Can This Be? | 6 days ago
- Pro Evolution Soccer Retains Its One Bit Of Exclusivity | 6 days ago
- No Man’s Sky Developers Not Deterred By Flood
- E3 2014: No Man’s Sky Knocks It Clean Out The Park
- Why Isn’t No Man’s Sky Coming To PC?
- No Man’s Sky video recounts the history of Hello Games
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamFullMetalZA