IndieFix: No Man’s Sky
Welcome to the latest episode of IndieFix. In IndieFix, I offer an analysis of a topic related to the indie scene, indie development and indie games industry. This week’s episode focuses on the indie game No Man’s Sky. Enjoy!
In this week’s episode:
- Batman: Arkham Knight Has A Serious, Inexplicable Glitch With Its Ending | 3 weeks ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: PC Master Race Vs Console Peasant – Dawn Of The Hybrid | 3 weeks ago
- Review: Batman Arkham Knight Is The Best Disappointment I’ve Ever Had | 4 weeks ago
- Send Bottlecaps, Get Game | 4 weeks ago
- No Man’s Sky Developers Not Deterred By Flood
- E3 2014: No Man’s Sky Knocks It Clean Out The Park
- Why Isn’t No Man’s Sky Coming To PC?
- No Man’s Sky video recounts the history of Hello Games
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamFullMetalZA