eGamer Podcast #91: Because Science
Recorded: 29 July 2014
Welcome to episode ninety-one of the eGamer Podcast, now with a million percent more off-topic than last week… because that makes complete sense. Also, science!
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: A Survivor’s Guide To Fallout 4 With A Partner | 1 day ago
- Review: Fallout 4 Is Fantastic But Far From Flawless | 1 day ago
- Quantum Break Is Officially “Fucking Stunning” | 4 days ago
- Toast On Jam: Fallout 4 And Backwards Compatibility – Gaming’s Unhealthy Obsession With The Past | 6 days ago
Topics discussed this week include Comic Con 2014, PS4 price cuts and reading books.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We start off with some Jew jokes!
- Things get serious for a moment.
- Aaaaaand we’re back to random lols.
- How’s that GS4 though?
- Let’s talk Comic Con 2014.
- The Hobbit, and other fantasy books we love.
- Is the PS4 getting a price cut soon?
- Did you know that AMD owns Raptr?
- Who could best play Ellie in The Last of Us?
- Shit gets super serious again.
- We answer your questions.
- Adam posts some bonus content.
- AG responds in the post-credits.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.