eGamer Podcast #89: The Newbie Louwdown
Recorded: 16 July 2014
Welcome to episode eighty-nine of the eGamer Podcast, because eights and nines are awesome and that’s all you really need to know. Also, tomatoes are fruit. We’ve got a massive cast on this week as our various newbies join the show for one week only.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 3 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 3 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 1 week ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include Alien: Isolation’s content, The Last of Us on PS4 and Assassin’s Creed (duh).
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Meet the newbies.
- Why are there so many voices, what is all that noise?
- Obligatory #Thabolicious mention.
- How will Alien: Isolation manage fifteen hours worth of gameplay?
- Which games really scared our pants off?
- We put the Peloma scandal to rest.
- What on Earth is N4G’s obsession with The Last of Us on PS4?
- “The BioShock 1″.
- Our newbies share their favourite games.
- We share our most tragic gaming opinions of the past.
- It’s basically an initiation to talk about Assassin’s Creed on the podcast.
- Why does the world hate Sub Zero?
- Our newbies tell us which games they’re looking forward to, in October.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.