eGamer Podcast #87: Press Gay To Start
Recorded: 01 July 2014
Welcome to episode eighty-seven of the eGamer Podcast, which takes things in a “fully gay” direction. It’s another short one with a lot of gaming talk and a little more for fans of other things as well.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Topics discussed include BioWare’s “fully gay” character, transformative experiences and the evolution of videogames.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- World Cup, guys! Sportsy sports is sportsing hard!
- We’re all “fully gay” about BioWare.
- Political correctness and choosing your words better.
- Just how new is AC Unity’s new engine?
- Trebzz’s predictions are ridiculous.
- We’ve been busy in the transfer market this off-season.
- The 60FPS experience is ‘transformative’ apparently.
- Speaking of Transformers…
- Why are we discussing the 300 sequel now?
- Zack Snyder’s movie-directing is something else, hey?
- Read Adam’s thesis here.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.