eGamer Podcast #86: Waiting For The Next Steam Sale
Recorded: 25 June 2014
Welcome to episode eighty-six of the eGamer Podcast which is minimal but maximal. We’re still trying to figure it out as well. There’s almost exclusively gaming talk this week — owing to pretty much no movies or series having released recently, that we’ve watched — so enjoy a full podcast of actual relevance! Unlike Crytek…
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include Crytek’s woes, Destiny’s long-term plan, and Ubisoft not knowing WTF.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Joke of the week: Batman: Arkham Origins ‘Complete Edition’
- Crytek are still doing their best to be relevant.
- It’s the battle of the gaming engines!
- Is Destiny’s ten-year plan workable?
- The semantics of missing the point of an article.
- You get an MMO, you get an MMO, everybody gets an MMO!
- How does Guild Wars survive without a subscription model?
- More Destiny talk.
- Does Ubisoft even know WTF they’re doing right now?
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.