eGamer Podcast #85: But Is It Halo Borderlands?
Recorded: 18 June 2014
Welcome to episode eighty-five of the eGamer Podcast which was so full of gaming discussion that the internet itself couldn’t believe it and immediately imploded, which led to some pretty incredible technical difficulties. Don’t believe us? Have a listen and hear it for yourselves.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include PewDiePie’s infamy, Destiny’s Alpha and Ubisoft’s controversies.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Everyone has a rant about PewDiePie (on both sides).
- People are defending Ubisoft as if the publisher is their own parent.
- How does Lara needing therapy in Tomb Raider 2 make her weak again?
- GTA V on next-gen surprised nobody, but looks sexy.
- Destiny’s Alpha is fun, but can be boring; you heard it here first!
- Is Deus Ex really going to be a Mass Effect trilogy?
- How exactly are Electronic Arts going to be handling Star Wars games?
- We have a griefer among us!
- Technical difficulties arise, please stand by.
- Some Game of Thrones discussion for everyone, spoilers ahoy.
- We answer your question. (And questions from last week!)
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.