Competition: A Whole Lot Of Peripherals
We are giving away a whole lot of peripherals this month. Because it is computer-related products, and because we all use a computer now and then, it means that everyone can enjoy what we have to give away.
Without telling you what all of the prizes are just yet, we would like to let you know that there are approximately R5,000.00 worth of prizes up for grabs. And this is over four items, therefore each item is worth approximately R1,000.00. Some are more, some are less.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Is All Style And No Soul | 5 days ago
- “Sony F***ing Nailed It” – Unity Boss On PS4 Versus Xbox One | 1 week ago
- A Cataclysmic Dawn: Daredevil And How Comic Books Adaptations Can Evolve | 2 weeks ago
- Steam Hands The Ban-Hammer To Game Developers | 3 weeks ago
The competition will work in the following way: We are going to launch it this week with the first item, the Alcor mouse. Then each week from here on out, we will reveal a new product that we are giving away. In four weeks time, all of the items will have been revealed. On the fifth week, the winners of the items will be revealed.
Here’s How To Enter
- Comment in this article noting that you are entering to win a prize. This serves as your entry into the competition. (We won’t base who wins on what is said here, it’s for entering purposes only.)
- Once you’ve commented here, comment on any and all articles published between 23 June, 2014 and 20 July, 2014. We’ll count two comments per person, per article as entries into the competition. In other words, we’ll better your odds if you visit us daily and comment on articles, from here on out. (You won’t necessarily win if you have the highest comment count, however it will increase your chances.)
- Next week we will announce a new prize. You will be required to comment in that article to enter for that prize. We will then add all of your comments at the end of the competition, on 20 July 2014 into a randomiser and choose a winner per item. You will only be able to win an item if you have commented on the item’s giveaway page. That means that all comments, even from week one, can lead to you winning the prize that was revealed in week four, as long as you commented in week four’s giveaway article making it known that you want that prize.
- You will be able to obtain bonus entries if you interact with us on social media, such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. We will select random posts on those mediums and add them to your score count.
- If one of your comments are selected for Comments of the Week, we will award you three extra entries. If you are awarded “MVC”, you will receive five extra entries for that week. Essentially, good quality comments are your friend.
The fundamental idea behind the competition’s structure is the following: your chances of winning are based on your comment count. The more you interact, the higher amount of entries you will have. Higher entries lead to a greater chance of being selected by the randomiser.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
There can only be one winner per prize. One person can win more than one prize. The winners will be announced on 21 July, 2014. The winning names will be drawn through the use of a randomiser.
Also, we have left a little hint in the image above as to what can be won next.
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 20 July, 2014.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 21 July, 2014.
- Comment on this article to enter, so we know you’re trying for the prize.
- Comments on articles published between 23 June, 2014 and 20 July, 2014 count as entries into the draw.
- Only two comments per person, per article will count as entries. Please, no spam.
- The winners will be chosen by randomiser.
- There can only be one winner per prize; one person can win more than one prize.
- The winner will be contacted through the email address they used to comment.
- Items may have been reviewed on EGMR, therefore the packages may have been opened.
- This competition was made possible by CoolerMaster.
Follow us on Facebook!