Thanks For Nothing, Sony And Microsoft
The next episode of The Bitter Duo is here, hosted by EGMR journalists Azhar and AG. In this show we seek to be bitter about all the things that deserve bitterness. Or something like that.
In our latest episode we draw our attention to the upcoming E3, and explain how it’s the most important one for years due to the fact that at present both Sony and Microsoft have truly given us nothing to be excited about. We discuss the two rivals’ respective strategies thus far, and the implications of those strategies.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Below you’ll find our show notes for this episode.
- Why E3 2014 is perhaps the most important for years.
- Us gamers are a strange bunch. We’ve been thankful to Sony and Microsoft, but what exactly have they given us?
- The Xbox One is now where the Xbox 360 was at. So long Kinect, and so long all-in-one entertainment vision.
- What is with Sony’s complacency as of late?
- The start of this generation has been raked with controversy.
- This year’s E3 could either be tremendously good or terribly disappointing.
- We discuss Microsoft and Sony’s respective strategies, and the implications of them.
- In the long term there are issues with one of those strategies.
- Both Sony and Microsoft need to make a statement.
- We’re very excited for E3.
Please subscribe if you enjoy the video!