Kinect-less Xbox One Speaks Of A Spineless Microsoft
The next episode of The Bitter Duo is here, hosted by myself and AG. In this show we seek to be bitter about all the things that deserve bitterness. Or something like that. In our emergency episode, we discuss the big news of Microsoft planning to now offer a Kinect-less Xbox One bundle for the same price point as the PS4. While we praise the initiative and of course acknowledge that people want this and it’s a good thing, there are plenty of other consequences and implications of this that go beyond Kinect just no longer being forced on you.
Below you’ll find our show notes for this episode.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Should we really be praising Microsoft? It may have been what was wanted, but it’s also effectively the third time the company has gone back on something it previously stressed it wouldn’t.
- In doing this Kinect 2 is now just a peripheral and now longer an integral part of the Xbox One’s functionality as it was hyped to be.
- Is it fair to criticise early adopters for being upset in this particular case?
- We explain why, in the long-run, this means that Kinect 2 is going to end up exactly the same as its disappointing predecessor.
- It feels like Microsoft has abandoned Kinect without showing us any reason why it’s a worthwhile device.
- The many bragged about competitive advantages of Kinect 2 suddenly don’t matter anymore.
- Has Xbox One’s entire journey thus far given some indication that Microsoft doesn’t have a spine?
- Microsoft needs to get its messages to consumers right the first time.
- We stress the positives of this and the positives of Microsoft and Phil Spencer in general. #teamPhil
- A shot is taken at Sony’s complacency as of late.
Be sure to subscribe if you enjoy the video!