eGamer Podcast #79: Amazing Fantasies
Recorded: 06 May 2014
Welcome to episode seventy-nine of the eGamer Podcast, which is amazing, and a fantasy, and there’s a lot of Spider-Man okay. This week we don’t have much gaming to talk owing to the fact that, well, there isn’t much to talk about really — plus, I mean really, games? — but don’t worry because we’re making up for it with a whole lot of conversation about other things!
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 6 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 6 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include the new Call of Duty, E3 press conferences and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie.
Here are the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- More Spider-Man!
- And more Spider-Man!
- Can gaming actually help your multitasking?
- Cool indie games to look forward to.
- Who’s staying up to watch E3 press conferences this year?
- Also, who’s coming to rAge?
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare looks… well, it looks!
- Please watch this, okay!
- Spider-Man is to Marvel, what Batman is to DC.
- But have you seen cute Titanfall?!
- Why is there an Avengers anime in the world?
- Adam tells us a story.
- We hope you all voted yesterday.
- We answer your questions!
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.