eGamer Podcast #78: Spoderman Pls
Recorded: 29 April 2014
Welcome to episode seventy-eight of the eGamer Podcast, now with running football commentary throughout actual gaming talk. This week we’ve got two special guests on, Richard Sjoberg and Michael Matusowsky, to even out that racial quota. Also, they’re kinda funny we guess. Maybe.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include the oversaturation of indie horror games, Naughty Dog departure controversies, and Sony pulling a Microsoft with their franchises.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- What’s this?! Two special guests?
- Michael (MatuMikey) and Richard (DeMoNiK) are back for more mad rofls.
- We can’t count the reasons we should stay…
- What’s going on in Game of Thrones?
- Project Cars looks pretty pretty.
- Everybody hates indie horror.
- Richard hasn’t met his fellow Cape-Townians.
- Is it harth-stone or h-earthstone?
- Something about Atari– it was Adam so we stopped listening.
- The best Spider-Man games.
- Call of Duty: Blacksmith, from Sledgehammer?
- Does anyone even care about Call of Duty anymore?
- Seriously, WTF is going on at Naughty Dog?
- Is Sony doing the right thing with all these reboots?
- What happened to Titanfall?
- PC ports are still problematic.
- Behold, BioShock on UE4.
- We discuss the fail that is The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Bottom line on MMOs: Wait for Wildstar.
- Hail Hydra!
- The ‘Cavie Voice’ returns.
- A new South African made game just got Greenlit.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was a good film, and you should watch it.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.