The Bitter Duo: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Is Not Amazing, But It’s The Best We’ve Got
The next episode of The Bitter Duo is here, hosted by myself and AG. In this show we seek to be bitter about all the things that deserve bitterness. Or something like that. In this episode we discuss The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie and give you a massive breakdown of everything good and bad about the movie in a bitter review.
Here are the show notes for this episode.
- 5 Cancelled Games That Could Have Been Great | 3 days ago
- AC: Syndicate Story Trailer Reveals Copious Clichés And A Line From Game Of Thrones | 1 week ago
- Abyssal Pixels: Performance Ratings And Why They Are Bad | 1 week ago
- Konami Can’t Afford To Leave Triple-A But Would They Be Missed If They Did? | 2 weeks ago
- Massive spoilers. Obviously.
- We discuss plot and characters – the great, the bad and the inexplicable.
- Those visual effects are mind-boggling.
- There’s plenty to say about the movie’s running time and content.
- Too. Many. Villains. Or not?
- We rant about the whole ‘sequel-baiting’ thing going on.
- We talk about the ending.
- We chat about where this movie fits in compared to all its predecessors.
- We give the verdict on The Amazing Spider-Man 2.