The Bitter Duo: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Is Not Amazing, But It’s The Best We’ve Got
The next episode of The Bitter Duo is here, hosted by myself and AG. In this show we seek to be bitter about all the things that deserve bitterness. Or something like that. In this episode we discuss The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie and give you a massive breakdown of everything good and bad about the movie in a bitter review.
Here are the show notes for this episode.
- The EGMR Offensive #8: Dawn Of The Force | 3 days ago
- Grand Theft ASUS: R1.4 Million Of Asus Hardware Stolen In Distributor Hijacking | 5 days ago
- GTA V Cracked Open For Modding Despite Rockstar’s Best Efforts To Prevent It | 1 week ago
- AMD And Nvidia Develop The Nvideon R9 Titan Red VR For Half Life 3 | 4 weeks ago
- Massive spoilers. Obviously.
- We discuss plot and characters – the great, the bad and the inexplicable.
- Those visual effects are mind-boggling.
- There’s plenty to say about the movie’s running time and content.
- Too. Many. Villains. Or not?
- We rant about the whole ‘sequel-baiting’ thing going on.
- We talk about the ending.
- We chat about where this movie fits in compared to all its predecessors.
- We give the verdict on The Amazing Spider-Man 2.