The Bitter Duo: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Is Not Amazing, But It’s The Best We’ve Got
The next episode of The Bitter Duo is here, hosted by myself and AG. In this show we seek to be bitter about all the things that deserve bitterness. Or something like that. In this episode we discuss The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie and give you a massive breakdown of everything good and bad about the movie in a bitter review.
Here are the show notes for this episode.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Massive spoilers. Obviously.
- We discuss plot and characters – the great, the bad and the inexplicable.
- Those visual effects are mind-boggling.
- There’s plenty to say about the movie’s running time and content.
- Too. Many. Villains. Or not?
- We rant about the whole ‘sequel-baiting’ thing going on.
- We talk about the ending.
- We chat about where this movie fits in compared to all its predecessors.
- We give the verdict on The Amazing Spider-Man 2.