eGamer Podcast #72: A Superhero Bicycle Man
Recorded: 18 March 2014
Welcome to episode seventy-two of the eGamer Podcast, now with many virgins, much funny and so wow.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include the Xbox One’s next tier of release dates, engagement with character and plot in games and David Cage’s next buzzword.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We take a moment to appreciate Guinness.
- Things get political.
- The Xbox One finally has a local release date.
- Guess who Alessandro has met.
- Why are we discussing our hygiene habits?
- You should try out 2048!
- But have you played Titanfall?
- Bad luck with distributors and reviews.
- Is Call of Duty shifting focus onto the PS4?
- Which matters more to you, characters or plot?
- Microsoft does well with their system updates.
- Who’s going to be Japanese for a week?
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.