eGamer Podcast #71: A Kid Named Hashtag
Recorded: 11 March 2014
Welcome to episode seventy-one of the eGamer Podcast which we would totally hashtag if we were that trendy but instead we’ll just talk about videogames for a while and then make really lame jokes. That okay?
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2’s mixed reviews, Watch_Dogs getting a graphical downgrade even though it was delayed and publishers mismanaging their expectations with developers.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- AG rode the Cape Argus!
- But why is Twitter down?
- Cavie is the old man of the internet.
- The Michael Pachter mystery.
- Dark Souls II is getting great reviews so it’s almost definitely overrated.
- Why did Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 get such mixed reviews?
- Games that don’t properly focus on a core aspect.
- Why is The Witcher 3 delayed?
- Publishers need to manage their release expectations.
- Watch_Dogs has had a graphical downgrade, but do we care?
- Azhar has a problem with dark movies… the racist.
- (The image he mentioned.)
- There’s some other stuff as well. (I forgot.)
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.