Comments Of The Week — Everybody Hates Caveshen | 23 Feb — 1 Mar
It was an interesting week in comments. Overall a whole lot of nothing but pick out a few articles and the comment count spiked. Specifically, I’m talking about two of Caveshen’s articles which got him a healthy amount of hate. Good on you, internet. The first was on early adoption and the second on Titanfall.
Keep it coming, haters. We love the attention although this week presented perhaps the toughest time in choosing a Hater and Elitist.
- GTA V Cracked Open For Modding Despite Rockstar’s Best Efforts To Prevent It | 4 days ago
- AMD And Nvidia Develop The Nvideon R9 Titan Red VR For Half Life 3 | 3 weeks ago
- Nintendo Confirms Pokémon MMO Coming This Year | 3 weeks ago
- Review: Battlefield Hardline Plays Well, Resonates Horrifically | 3 weeks ago
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.