Comments Of The Week — Breaking The Internet | 2 Mar — 8 Mar
We do not exaggerate when we say we broke the internet this week. Watch Dogs got a release date, Titanfall got cancelled. It’s like the Rapture of gaming except it’s not that Rapture of gaming.
But in all seriousness, a certain comment thread got so out of control it nearly broke our site. It brought tears of joy to our eyes. A virtual thing of beauty. We’d love to see it happen more often.
- EGMR Awards 2014: Developer Of The Year | 1 day ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Bastard Of The Year | 1 day ago
- Competition: Place Your Bets To Win A Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse | 3 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best RPG | 4 days ago
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.