PS Plus Members Have A Lot To Look Forward To In March
PlayStation Plus is currently the best part about having a PlayStation connected to the internet. Every month members who pay a small annual fee are treated to a host of free games, many of which are still recent and trending titles. Hear that Microsoft, recent and trending.
The PS Plus games for European regions for the month of March have been revealed, and it’s a pretty substantial package for those wanting to kill zombies or raid tombs.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Headlining the PS4 side is Dead Nation: Apocalypse, an updated version of a PS3 title with the same name. The game has improved visuals and a 1080p resolution, meaning it should already be a better game (by internet standards). The twin-stick shooter was a hit on the PS3, so now PS4 fans that missed out can catch up on all the zombie slaying action, with the added bonus of the expansion.
Headlining the PS3 is Tomb Raider, the reboot that released to warm critical acclaim last year. This isn’t the definitive edition that released a few weeks ago, which is why it’s only on the PS3. Sorry if you got a bit excited there for a second.
The full list of titles for March can be seen below, including what games will be exiting the service come the 5th of March. Better start those downloads if you haven’t already.
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse
- Tomb Raider PS3
- Brothers A Tale of Two Sons PS3
- Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD Vita
- Smart As Vita
Leaving PS Plus on March 5th:
- Outlast/Sound Shapes
- Metro Last Light
- Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
- Dynasty Warriors Next
- ModNation Racers Road Trip
What do you think? After a great February it was going to be difficult for Sony to follow-up with something stronger, but I think that’s exactly what they did.