eGamer Podcast #69: Candy Titanfall Saga
Recorded: 25 February 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-nine of the eGamer Podcast, yes that’s right, sixty-nine everybody! Har-dee-har-dee-har. This week has your usual suspects talking about a whole bunch of gaming-related things (actual gaming stuff, can you believe) for far too long. There are also various answers to many questions and only a few sex jokes. We promise.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include early access games, Titanfall’s hype train and the perpetual console wars on various websites.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Can you guess what Alessandro is drinking?
- The real price of PC gaming.
- Why did DayZ’s creator really leave?
- Early access — is it something we need?
- Candy Jam does a great service to the world!
- Who’s getting Titanfall?
- The UK-exclusive Xbox One bundle is amazing.
- Microsoft’s marketing of Titanfall and typical gamer hype.
- Are reviewers harder on games recently?
- What even is the point of re-reviews.
- How have older games held up over time?
- Lightning Returns seems in such a rush to end.
- Why do people get so angry about console conversations?
- We answer your questions.
- All of them…
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.