eGamer Podcast #68: Irrationally Depressing
Recorded: 18 February 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-eight of the eGamer Podcast, where pretty much everyone gets involved at some point and there’s even a random visit by a site reader; it’s really crazy with up to nine people in the show at some point. Still, it somehow ends up being one of the best episodes we’ve done so you had better give it a listen. Now. Go. Okay?
- The EGMR Offensive #8: Dawn Of The Force | 3 days ago
- Grand Theft ASUS: R1.4 Million Of Asus Hardware Stolen In Distributor Hijacking | 5 days ago
- GTA V Cracked Open For Modding Despite Rockstar’s Best Efforts To Prevent It | 1 week ago
- AMD And Nvidia Develop The Nvideon R9 Titan Red VR For Half Life 3 | 4 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include Irrational Games downsizing, digital downloads on console and Naughty Dog’s upcoming games.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- Irrational Games has downsized massively!
- Why are all the game studios closing down…
- George Lucas versus David Cage.
- The Jim Sterling ‘The Voice’ controversy.
- Is PewDiePie gaming’s great PR entity?
- The best Flappy Bird clones.
- Cheaper digital games with Microsoft… or are they?
- What is Naughty Dog working on right now?
- Sequel-baiting games and standalone experiences.
- The volatility of the games industry.
- Mike interrupts to ask a question about 1080p.
- Some campus stories occur.
- Titanfall’s beta is going strong and we want to talk about it.
- We answer your questions.
- Mike shares link.
- Suddenly, EVERYONE.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.