eGamer Podcast #67: Laggy Bird
Recorded: 11 February 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-seven of the eGamer Podcast, now with at least 10% more lag for reasons we cannot understand! It’s totally worth it though, because this week not only is there actual gaming talk but we also get a short cameo from Dean. Christmas has come early, kids.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include Flappy Bird’s removal from mobile marketplaces, ranting about Batman: Arkham Origins and ways to legally circumvent or deal with copyrighted content.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We’ve got textbooks for sales!
- We’re under NDA with Tody about his thing that we can’t talk about.
- How epic was Cavie’s rant about Batman: Arkham Origins?
- Developers who prioritise fixing their games.
- Crazy things that happen on eBay.
- We explain the Flappy Bird story to the world.
- Cloning IP and making a profit off of it.
- We answer your questions.
- Videogame art, everyone.
- Where does copyright on created content inspired by existing IP kick in?
- Characters we’re cosplaying at rAge 2014.
- The worst voice notes ever.
- Shameless self-promotion.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.