eGamer Podcast #66: The Supper-cast
Recorded: 04 February 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-six of the eGamer Podcast, which is keeping its name because we just love it that much… and because it might get confusing, wouldn’t you say? We’re all busy eating, this episode, but it’s okay because none of us went starving and we live in Africa, so that’s a really good thing. On that note, if you live in South Africa then don’t forget to register to vote if you haven’t already.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Topics discussed this week include the rumoured disc-free Xbox One, digital downloads on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo’s ongoing troubles.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Gaming neknominations and what we’d do.
- Gamer-approved diets.
- Everyone has a blog now.
- It’s time for more university rants!
- LEGO: The Movie has a crazy Rotten Tomatoes rating.
- The site’s been through some changes.
- Why is the Superbowl a thing?
- Digital downloads on PS4 are very nicely implemented.
- We answer your questions.
- Jesse Eisenberg is our next Lex Luthor.
- Comic book continuity is aaaaallll messed up.
- What happens if Nintendo goes down?
- How badly did EA screw up that Dungeon Keeper mobile game?
- Shit just got political.
- Imagining Jose Mourinho as president.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.