Comments Of The Week — Just Say No | 9 Feb — 15 Feb
It was Valentine’s weekend and I suppose you’re expecting an appropriately themed joke. I don’t have one but I do have a piece of advice: just say no. Literally anything you get asked, say no. It’s the best way to get through life really. It’s also how you find yourself curled up into a ball on a Friday night.
Where is this even going?
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Anyway, there was a lack of passion in the comments this week. Almost none of them were quotable. Either you remedy that or we start fabricating comments and you don’t want that. We’ll probably just make endless cake jokes.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment.
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.