eGamer Podcast #65: Laying Waste To Australia
Recorded: 29 January 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-five of the eGamer Podcast, where shots are fired and nobody knows why anybody brought a gun to a knife fight in the first place. This week sees the return of, well, everyone besides Dean really. So we’re back to full operating status for the most part. If you’re wondering why Australia is in the title, we don’t really know either; mostly we’re just blaming it on the #TrebbzEffect.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include morality systems in games, cloud support benefits with next-gen consoles and indie gaming on the next gen.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- Cavie has finally read The Hobbit.
- Azhar shares his experience with his damaged PS4 controllers.
- The best place to get a refund.
- We have first impressions of Thief for you guys.
- Open worlds and their evolution with next-gen.
- Morality systems in games and how they are changing.
- Developer excuses and bad AI in games.
- Alessandro refuses to be sad in cinemas.
- Why people are so sensitive about sex in media.
- Broken multiplayer in games, and Titanfall’s automatic seamless updating.
- Adam says a thing!
- We answer your questions.
- Kinect 2.0 is still a little iffy on Xbox One.
- Gears of War is now firmly in Microsoft’s stable.
- Indie games on next-gen consoles.
- AG has to leave…
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.