eGamer Podcast #64: Broken Rubbers
Recorded: 21 January 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-four of the eGamer Podcast, which doesn’t require a 64-bit OS in order to play. What? At least we’re not making more Nintendo jokes. Kidding, we’re totally doing it in the podcast. We’re missing AG this week after he set out on a crusade to stop the rebel alliance of hamsters and never returned. We wish his family well. Meanwhile, the rest of us are here to keep things afloat.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include faulty PlayStation 4 controllers, way-too-large next-gen game updates and the videogame industry crash.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Blatantly racist Power Rangers.
- Blatantly racist games of pool.
- Blatantly racist movies called 12 Years A Slave.
- Getting ‘real o clock’ in our games and movies.
- And now… James Bond movies?!
- Why are PS4 controllers so weak?
- Are we just glorified beta testers for next-gen consoles?
- Would you buy a game on release or wait for sales?
- We’re getting so ridiculously left behind with next-gen.
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition sacrifices framerate for hair graphics.
- Why can’t we get a good Star Wars game?
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.