eGamer Podcast #63: Podtoid Filler
Recorded: 15 January 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-three of the eGamer Podcast, which we promise we didn’t just name Podtoid Filler for all the hits it will inevitably bring us. This week, practically everyone is missing in action so we decided to fill the gaping void in the show with the brand new Podtoid soundboard we discovered online, featuring the best of Jim Sterling and friends. Because Willem Dafoe, everyone!
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
If that doesn’t get your chungus wet, then nothing will.
Topics discussed include finicky new motherboards, next-gen promises that weren’t fulfilled and everything but gaming.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Where the hell is everyone?
- The great thing about ASRock keyboards.
- The Xbox One still hasn’t got a release date.
- Next-gen consoles are basically early access hardware.
- Did you know there’s a Miley Cyrus game?!
- Shia LeBouf pulled a Phil Fish.
- Everyone’s raving about Don Jon.
- The site was down this week, find out why.
- What we’ve been doing since school.
- Our opinions on early access games.
- We answer your questions.
- It’s comic hour!
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.