eGamer Podcast #62: Getting Even Internally
Recorded: 08 January 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-two of the eGamer Podcast, that’s right, we’re back and not in black. We’ve decided to put out a podcast episode a week before resuming regular scheduling because we just missed you all so damn much. Seriously. We did. Even you, Trebzz.
Topics discussed include the PlayStation Now, Razer’s PC subscription models and the release windows of next-gen titles.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Welcome back, everyone!
- Let’s address the elephant in the room…
- Outlast and other horror indie games.
- Razer’s subscription-based PC model.
- WTF is Kojima even doing these days?
- Sony’s amazing streaming capabilities.
- Next-gen local release windows and how behind we are.
- South African internet woes.
- Geography lessons for everyone!
- Have you watched The Hobbit 2, yet? You should.
- Who doesn’t love Jennifer Lawrence?
- We talk about some stuff. (I zoned out.)
- Why is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition a thing?
- Are there no more Hitman games coming?
- Funny things developers say.
- Have you seen Get Even yet?
- You should definitely watch Masters of Sex.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.