eGamer Podcast #62: Getting Even Internally
Recorded: 08 January 2014
Welcome to episode sixty-two of the eGamer Podcast, that’s right, we’re back and not in black. We’ve decided to put out a podcast episode a week before resuming regular scheduling because we just missed you all so damn much. Seriously. We did. Even you, Trebzz.
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: How The Witcher 3 Shatters The Illusion Of Player Choice | 3 days ago
- Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition Brings The Vreems To Xbox One Screens | 5 days ago
- These Attack On Titan Game’s Screens Will Make Fans Cry With Joy | 5 days ago
- Man Attempts To Steal A PS4 By Hiding It…In His Pants | 6 days ago
Topics discussed include the PlayStation Now, Razer’s PC subscription models and the release windows of next-gen titles.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Welcome back, everyone!
- Let’s address the elephant in the room…
- Outlast and other horror indie games.
- Razer’s subscription-based PC model.
- WTF is Kojima even doing these days?
- Sony’s amazing streaming capabilities.
- Next-gen local release windows and how behind we are.
- South African internet woes.
- Geography lessons for everyone!
- Have you watched The Hobbit 2, yet? You should.
- Who doesn’t love Jennifer Lawrence?
- We talk about some stuff. (I zoned out.)
- Why is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition a thing?
- Are there no more Hitman games coming?
- Funny things developers say.
- Have you seen Get Even yet?
- You should definitely watch Masters of Sex.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.