The Project Spark Beta Is Waiting For You…If You Have Windows 8.1
Project Spark is quite an interesting title because it allows those with creative minds and game design ideas to craft entire experiences without the need to get your hands too dirty in terms of code and engine worries.
So think LittleBigPlanet, expect actually created to make games. And now, it’s in Global Beta…for those with Windows 8.1.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Should you have a copy of Microsoft’s latest operating system, then you’re in luck. Head on over to the beta sign-up page, enter your details and begin creating. It’s that easy. If you haven’t yet made the jump to Windows 8 (which should only really be for financial reasons), then you’re not exactly the people Microsoft is looking for. It’s fine, but you might want to consider an upgrade sometime soon.
Microsoft also took this opportunity to remind us what Project Spark was about, in case my apt and concise description above somehow managed to confuse you.
“Project Spark” is an endless adventure where everything is customizable. Jump into an open world sandbox where players can create their own games, movies, stories and more and then share them with family, friends, and the world.
• Play what other creators have made and take part in unlimited adventures.
• Make games while playing with the revolutionary Crossroads mode.
• Bend, shape, and mold worlds with sculpting and beautifying creations with paints and biomes.
• Master the easy to use brain system to add behaviors to anything and bring creations to life.
“Project Spark” is the ultimate interactive playground for gamers of all ages, delivered as a free digital download with many options for enhancing your creative experience. It’s a powerful gaming destination where creation and play live seamlessly together. Walk in to the community’s collective imagination and start playing.
Excited as much as I am? Let us know what you’d love to create given the chance in the comments below.