eGamer Podcast #60: We Made It Longer
Recorded: 03 December 2013
Welcome to episode sixty of the eGamer Podcast, now longer than most feature length films. See, we heard a few people say that we overdid the length a bit last week, so naturally we went and made it longer for this week.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include boob physics in RYSE, game genres that we’ve overplayed and the pros and cons of gaming laptops.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Let’s begin, as always, by talking about Assassin’s Creed!
- Adam suppresses a yawn.
- What exactly is Ubisoft doing with Watch_Dogs?
- Cavie’s only playing Uncharted now.
- Tech Marco joins the team!
- Catching up with current-gen games.
- Azhar wants you to watch The Lonely Island.
- We talk about Alessandro while he’s not here.
- Nobody’s heard anything about CoD Online.
- Peloma doesn’t know something about CoD.
- Why on Earth are we talking about WWE?
- What were Crytek thinking with the boob physics in RYSE?
- AG has a weird walk.
- Embarrassing name we’ve been called.
- We answer your questions.
- Suddenly, Michael!
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.