Weekly Round Up | 10 Nov — 16 Nov
I’ve been reading a fair amount of Deapool lately and one thing that struck me is that everything is more fun when you’re a little bit insane. Like Tyler Durden or Wade Wilson level messed up in the head and… I’ve completely forgotten where I was going with this.
The PS4 launched overseas this week, we had lots of opinions and shit got real.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Life, The Universe, And Gaming: Call Of Duty — The Gateway Drug Of Gaming
- Abyssal Pixels: Gaming Is Caught In Rush Hour
- Marco’s Musings: GPUs Sinking To New Lows To Get High Performance
- Experience Points: Buying A Console Is About Games, Not Resolution
- Quest Updated: Is It Escapism?
- Indie Review: The Stanley Parable Is Brilliantly Witty
- Review: PES 2014 Gets The Ball Caught Between Its Feet
- Which Game Is Just Too Easy To Play?
- Gaming’s Instrumental Potential
- What Does The Gaming Industry Need Most Right Now?
- Which Developer/Publisher Is The Most Innovative?
- What’s The Most Confusing Game?
- The PS4 Has The Ability To Twerk
- Which Studio Creates The Least Innovative Experiences?
- This Week In Indie: The Humble Store Is Launched
- Valve Admits No Dota 2 Diretide Was “Clearly A Mistake”
- Some Lucky Customers Already Have Their Xbox One, And Microsoft Is Happy For Them
- Diablo Rides A Unicorn In Heroes Of The Storm
- Forza Creative Director Says Something Derpy About Xbox One
- Sony Is Watching You… And Recording It
- Hearthstone Will Be Seizing Your Phone Soon
- Blizzard Believes Heroes Of The Storm Can Capture Dota 2 And League Of Legends Players
- Clicking Bad, Like Breaking Bad But Online And A Lot More Fun
- 30 Minutes Of Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Ubisoft Reveals How Much Money It Lost This Year
- Some PS4 Consoles Are Already Breaking
- Kojima Teases A “Shocking” Announcement For The PS4
- Football Manager 2013′s Developer Knows Exactly Who Pirated Their Game
- Turns Out The PS4 Failure Rate Is Not Something To Panic About
Article Of The Week: Experience Points: Buying A Console Is About Games, Not Resolution