Would You Like To Win F.E.A.R. 2 And F.3.A.R. For PC?
Following this week’s announcement of a new Humble Bundle, we received an email from long-time reader and fan of the site — and occasional podcast guest — Michael Matusowsky, who had something that he wanted to share with the world.
No doubt in an attempt to woe Peloma, to whom he has dedicated this, Michael decided to be an all-round nice guy and offer up his digital download codes for F.E.A.R. 2 and F.3.A.R. in an eGamer-based giveaway. There’s also that part about his inability to play horror games or anything with as much as a jump-scare… makes you wonder how he got through so many years of DotA. Every time my lane got ganged, I nearly had a heart-attack.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Back to the giveaway, then. We’ve got download links for full copies of both games which activate via Steam (yes, this is for PC only, sorry consolefags) and all you need to do to stand a chance to win them is comment here in this very article, with the answer to an easy question:
Which game made you cry?
No cheating. You must name the game and describe the moment. Show us how much you want free things. We’ll announce the winner on Monday. Yeah, just one winner for both games. They’re sequels, after all. It wouldn’t be right if we just gave away one or the other, would it?
Stuff you should know:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 10 November, 2013.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 11 November, 2013.
- The winner will be chosen based on the best response as determined by unanimous decision.
- There can only be one winner, meaning both games goes to one person.
- This competition was made possible by Michael Matusowsky.