eGamer Podcast #58: Breaking News
Recorded: 19 November 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-eight of the eGamer Podcast, with a whole lot of Assassins and Templars and some stuff about broken consoles. We’re woefully short-staffed this week, so expect a lot more conversation from those of us who have shown up. We promise it’s still got a lot of gaming talk. Please listen. Please.
- Alienware Alpha Steam Machine Releases…A Lot Of Disappointment | 4 days ago
- 10 Quick Tips For Newcomers To Dragon Age: Inquisition | 4 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Ubisoft Could Learn A Lot From BioWare | 4 days ago
- Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Review: Captivating Capacitive Switches | 1 week ago
Topics discussed include Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’s ending, next-gen console sales and hardware failures, and the problem with internet outrage.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Azhar is breaking bathroom doors.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has so much missed potential, it’s sad. (Spoilers!)
- Assassins Vs Templars.
- Cavie eats cake.
- Conversations with consumers at promotions.
- Next-gen game sales.
- Adam exhales and then sighs for a bit.
- PlayStation 4 failure rates.
- Warranties on next-gen consoles
- AG goes full dubstep.
- Peloma is happy about the internet outrage.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.