eGamer Podcast #56: Dogs Make You Feel Things
Recorded: 05 November 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-six of the eGamer Podcast, where your dogs are always welcome but don’t you dare touch them. Don’t you dare. It’s a crazy episode packed to the brim with gaming talk and little else this week — we know, right?! — so expect loads and loads of actual discussions, with some added canine loving.
- Alienware Alpha Steam Machine Releases…A Lot Of Disappointment | 4 days ago
- 10 Quick Tips For Newcomers To Dragon Age: Inquisition | 4 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Ubisoft Could Learn A Lot From BioWare | 4 days ago
- Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Review: Captivating Capacitive Switches | 1 week ago
Topics discussed this week include Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’s story and setting, Call of Duty: Ghost’s animal addition and next-gen marketing decisions.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- Alessandro is rich enough to buy Joburg.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts’ dog Riley will tug at your heartstrings.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is a world of fun.
- Azhar wants to upgrade his ship.
- Ubisoft’s story direction with recent Assassin’s Creed titles.
- Character progression between all the assassins we’ve played as.
- AG wants to play Beyond: Two Souls in French.
- Battlefield 4 multiplayer servers are terrible.
- Adam needs more RAM for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- Visual comparisons between next-gen and PC.
- Peloma says a thing.
- The things that made us want our consoles.
- The best headsets for console — help us out?
- Have you checked out this month’s Humble Bundle?
- Cheap ways to pre-order next-gen consoles.
- Handheld gaming, and why it just isn’t for us.
- Next-gen launch titles and the brilliance that is Killzone: Shadowfall’s marketing.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.