Clicking Bad, Like Breaking Bad But Online And A Lot More Fun
Have you ever played Drug (or Dope) Wars? Essentially the game where you have to buy some drugs, move around from town to town and sell your product. You then either sell for a profit and buy more hardcore drugs, or sell for a loss and eventually go bust. Basically it’s the most effective way to teach children two things: how to turn a profit from sales, and that diversification isn’t always good–sometimes it’s better to stick with one product at a time.
And then the next question is, have you watched Breaking Bad? Of course you have.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Now, let’s put these two together. Meet Clicking Bad. It’s essentially a more sophisticated Drug Wars with the feel and idea of Breaking bad. Click to make some drugs, sell them, and then become autonomous through various sales and cooking facilities.
The game’s directions are simple:
- Cook batches of meth
- Sell meth
- Buy stuff with your drug money
Let’s rendezvous back here in a few days and compare scores, shall we?