eGamer At rAge 2013 — The Full Achievements List
Tomorrow morning the doors open at The Dome in Northgate, and you all know why. We’ve been waiting for it for quite some time and finally, rAge 2013 is upon us.
I’m actually typing this out from Marko‘s home PC, where I’m staying currently. His home, not his PC.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
As usual, the eGamer crew will be there covering every game, event and calamity that will occur during the three-day gaming expo that is now South Africa’s Geek Mecca.
But on the day before, with the anticipation at an all-time high, there’s not really much else that we want to talk about on the news side, for the site. So I thought we’d try something a little different and introduce a sort-of checklist for rAge 2013. That is, of course, if you’re attending. It revolves around the eGamer writers who will be there, and doing random things with them.
To keep to a gaming theme, let’s do this in the style of an achievements list with a total of 1000G, although feel free to do other things that you may or may not think of on your own, while you’re there.
The list is as follows:
- 50G — Offer a Fish & Chips meal to Alessandro.
- 50G — Pose for a video / picture with Alessandro’s crew.
- 50G — Show AG your Swiss Army Knife.
- 50G — Out-emo AG.
- 50G — Compare heights with Marko.
- 50G — Let Marko try lifting you up.
- 50G — Give Cavie a hug.
- 50G — Ask Cavie why he enjoyed Dragon Age II or any BioWare game.
- 50G — Touch Rudolf in an awkward place.
- 50G — Gaze longingly into Rudolf’s penetrating eyes.
- 50G — Get into a conversation about tech with Marco.
- 50G — Touch Marco’s beard.
- 50G — Ask Adam why he eats non-kosher food.
- 50G — Battle-rap with Adam.
- 50G — Spot Peloma in a crowd.
- 50G — Successfully catch one of Peloma’s stalkers.
- 50G — Keep Azhar from leaving rAge.
- 50G — Help Azhar to harvest an organ.
- 50G — Stroke every eGamer beard at rAge.
- 50G — Quote something to us that we’ve said in a podcast episode.
How many achievements do you think you can unlock while at rAge 2013?
Feel free to comment with some other suggestions and we’ll consider it for DLC.