eGamer Podcast #54: High Dumb Rate
Recorded: 22 October 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-four of the eGamer Podcast, guaranteed to make you smarter or at the very least give you a headache. We’re spread a little thin this week, owing to exams at Wits and UCT, and Dean trying out Zumba Fitness. There aren’t a lot of us left but we do our best to deliver.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include Batman: Arkham Origins gameplay, The Last of Us story and Grand Theft Auto V’s main characters.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- Where the hell is everybody?!
- Is Batman: Arkham Origins going to disappoint us?
- Adam wants to pwn your mother.
- The Last of Us and saving Ellie.
- BioShock: Infinite’s emotional failings.
- Cavie is overrated.
- Grand Theft Auto V versus Grand Theft Auto IV, in terms of story.
- Peloma wants to kill Michael’s family.
- What would our games of the year be?
- Arrow, Supernatural, Castle and other cool series we’re watching.
- AG wants to be Loki.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.