eGamer Podcast #53: Making A Coitus
Recorded: 15 October 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-three of the eGamer Podcast, in which we spend equal amounts of time talking about games and talking about everything but games. Still, it’s definitely an improvement in terms of game coverage and there’s something for you more disturbed folk as well. Only Dean’s missing this time around, with everyone else managing to show up for recording.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include Ubisoft’s game release strategies, how to make tutorials when designing games and using different voice actors for the same character.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Cavie needs some meat in his mouth.
- There’s going to be a new Robocop movie.
- Who’s watched the new episode of The Walking Dead?
- Alessandro has a silky smooth voice.
- Watch_Dogs is delayed — now what will we do?
- What is Ubisoft up to with their release strategies?
- Things AC3 and Far Cry 3 did right / wrong.
- Game design done wrong.
- Azhar is embarrassed for us.
- Marco makes a delayed appearance.
- Where’s all the CoD hype?
- Peloma makes an even more delayed appearance.
- Voice actors and Troy Baker’s Joker.
- Adam’s a hybrid.
- Actors and superhero roles.
- Offensive words and the lack of offense behind them.
- AG is sarcastic as hell.
- The worst things we’ve been called.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.