eGamer Podcast #52: The rAge 2013 Afterparty
Recorded: 08 October 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-two of the eGamer Podcast; we’re calling this one the rAge special since it’s pretty much dealing with everything about our experience at rAge 2013, this past week. There’s also a few less voices around this time, but we promise it’s still as exciting as ever. More so because this time there’s gaming talk, too! We know, right?!
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Topics discussed include rAge 2013 (obviously), Beyond: Two Souls review scores and splitting games into parts and selling them separately.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Who went to rAge 2013?
- Adam is funnier IRL.
- Azhar shares some tips for exotic Thai outings.
- Xbox at rAge 2013.
- PlayStation at rAge 2013.
- Games that went missing at rAge 2013.
- Aaaaaand we’ve stopped talking about games.
- Beyond: Two Souls’ review scores and what they mean for gaming.
- AG prefers watching.
- Cool tech at rAge 2013.
- We fix gaming.
- Cool stuff we bought at rAge 2013.
- Cavie can’t be an assassin because of height restrictions.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.