eGamer Podcast #51: Lemon Meringoo
Recorded: 01 October 2013
Welcome to episode fifty-one of the eGamer Podcast, where believe it or not, we’ve actually decided to talk about gaming-related stuff. Gaming talk on a gaming podcast? You’d better believe it!
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed include Killzone: Shadowfall’s install size, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag heists and Valve’s recent console and controller announcements.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We start off with some Dota 2 strats.
- Cavie has romantic love for Invoker.
- Dendi is in South Africa!
- Killzone: Shadowfall’s crazy install size.
- Localisation of games and choosing what to install.
- What is this heists aspect of ACIV?
- Who’s getting ACIV: Black Flag?
- Nobody can play GTA: Online.
- Adam loves bacon.
- Alessandro has a hardon for the Destiny boxart.
- The US government is now listening in on this show.
- Peloma laughs… a lot.
- The worst YouTube comments our videos have received.
- Trebzz is obsessed with Azhar’s arms.
- We anwer your questions.
- Find us at rAge 2013!
- The Half-Life 3 troll-fest.
- Valve’s new controller and the ways it innovates.
- Where does Valve’s new console fit into the market?
- PSA: Don’t be a dick to the local indie scene.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.