Competition: Assassin’s Creed: Anthology Edition For Xbox 360 And PlayStation 3
The 29th of October will see the launch of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, the sixth major installment of the series. Although Assassin’s Creed is massively popular amongst gamers everywhere, you may not have had the chance to play all six games. Or, you may not own all six games–at the moment.
And that could change, very soon.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Megarom has offered us the opportunity to give away two Anthology Editions for Assassin’s Creed. One edition for Xbox 360 users and one edition for PlayStation 3 users. The Anthology edition is essentially a package that includes all of the Assassin’s Creed titles up to Assassin’s Creed III. To make this prize even more special, it was mentioned that they will not go on sale in South Africa–therefore it is a unique prize on its own.
The Assassin’s Creed Anthology Edition includes:
- Assassin’s Creed
- Assassin’s Creed II
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Assassin’s Creed III
- All DLC included
To Enter The Competition
It’s really easy. All you need to do is fill out the form below. And, if you want a bonus entry into the competition, feel free to tweet which Anthology Edition you’re going for: PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360–by clicking on the relevant console.
Because Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is launching next week, we’re only going to run this competition for a few days. The competition will end on the 29th of October, where the winner will be announced that same day.
Things to remember: