eGamer Podcast #50: Crash Bang Onomatopoeia
Recorded: 24 September 2013
Welcome to episode fifty of the eGamer Podcast. That’s right, fifty! What a milestone hey? And we’ve only actually spent about two of those talking about games. This week we have a special guest; Michael Matusowsky (we finally know how to pronounce his surname!) joins with the promise of a serenade from Peloma. Does he get it? You’ll have to listen and find out for yourself.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Is All Style And No Soul | 6 days ago
- “Sony F***ing Nailed It” – Unity Boss On PS4 Versus Xbox One | 1 week ago
- A Cataclysmic Dawn: Daredevil And How Comic Books Adaptations Can Evolve | 3 weeks ago
- Steam Hands The Ban-Hammer To Game Developers | 3 weeks ago
Topics discussed include Grand Theft Auto V, age restrictions and free-to-play in the next generation.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Why do gamers bring non-gamers to rAge?
- Why do we have age restrictions?
- We discuss the world’s Wanted Jewish people in history.
- AG links a video.
- Would you sell Grand Theft Auto V to someone underage?
- The world’s desensitization to violence.
- And hyper-sensitization to sex and nudity.
- Azhar is an internet tough guy.
- The difference between games and real life.
- How inappropriate is Breaking Bad for a show that bleeps the F word?
- Michael makes weird sounds with his iPad.
- Peloma wants Leonardo diCaprio’s blood on her face.
- We can’t decide how we feel about Silver Linings Playbook.
- Alessandro didn’t enjoy a movie.
- The most faithful movie adaptations of books and movies.
- Adam tries to be Indian.
- Capcom have let us down yet again with Deep Down.
- Cavie’s still a cunt.
- Have next-gen trailers ruined our appreciation for visuals in the current generation?
- Impressions of Godus have been quite agnostic.
- Would you judge a harmless person who kills babies in games?
- Now it’s Robots versus… Dinosaurs?
- WTF is going on?!
- We answer your questions.
- Dean stops by to say hi.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.